John Ferguson, PhD
PhD, University of Minnesota
MSc, London School of Economics, London, UK
MPhil, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
BS, California Institute of Technology
- Assistive Technology
- Sensor Systems
- Ferguson JE, Wittig BL, Payette M, Goldish GD, Hansen AH (In Press). Pilot study of a strap-based custom wheelchair seating system in persons with spinal cord injury. Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development.
- Ferguson JE, Boldt C, Puhl JG, Stigen TW, Jackson JC, Crisp KM, Mesce KA, Netoff TI, Redish AD. Nanowires precisely grown on the ends of microwire electrodes permit the recording of intracellular action potentials within deeper neural structures. Nanomedicine (Lond). 2012 Jun;7(6):847-53.
- Ferguson JE, Redish AD. Wireless communication with implanted medical devices using the conductive properties of the body. Expert Rev Med Devices. 2011 Jul;8(4):427-33.
- Ferguson JE, Jackson JC, and Redish AD. An inside look at hippocampal silent cells (Preview). Neuron. 71 (1): 3-5 (2011).
- Ferguson JE, Boldt C, Redish AD. Creating low-impedance tetrodes by electroplating with additives. Sens Actuators A Phys. 2009 Dec 1;156(2):388-393.