How to Apply
Application Window Open for 2018-2019 Academic Year!
Due to an unanticipated opening, we are accepting applications for a fellow this coming 2018-2019 academic year! Start date is flexible. The deadline to apply is June 15, 2018.
The number of postgraduate fellows in brain injury medicine is limited to one fellow for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology or psychiatry and be board-eligible or board-certified in their specialty.
- Brain Injury Medicine Fellowship Application
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation (LoR)
- One faculty LoR from applicant's residency program director
- Two additional LoRs (recommended that one be from a brain injury medicine physician)
- All applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- J1 visas are available
- H1-B visas are not available