How to Apply
Application Window Closed for 2018-2019 Academic Year
The application period for the 2018-2019 Brain Injury Medicine Fellowship is now closed.
The number of postgraduate fellows in brain injury medicine is limited to one fellow for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology or psychiatry and be board-eligible or board-certified in their specialty.
- Brain Injury Medicine Fellowship Application
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation (LoR)
- One faculty LoR from applicant's residency program director
- Two additional LoRs (recommended that one be from a brain injury medicine physician)
- All applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
- J1 visas are available
- H1-B visas are not available